答复: low can service

Hi Romain,

I am testing AGL's DASHBOARD with vcan,  VehicleAvgSpeed work well, but PT_EngineSpeed(RPM) shows no change.

I have already enable vcan,edit the mapping file,restart vcan service.
Signals.json: EngineSpeed id  0x3D9
Could you give some hints? Thanks.

Hardware: m3ulcb&kingfish m06 / RPI 3B
AGL:GG RC4