Re: Regarding the demo shown at CES 2019

Hello Ohiwa-san,Walt-san,

Thanks for the response.

>For the No.1,
>as Walt-san said, only a few can be posted.
>Currently posting in order.

>That is a picture of Demo 3. The source code is not available for that demo
>yet. Some of it has been posted in gerrit. Hopefully one of the demo 3
>developers can chime in.
I understand.

>For the No.2,
>It is using the navigation image from the smartphone by using SDL.
Could you tell me how you achieve it ?

We are currently trying to achieve the video streaming of the navigation
image(h.264) written in pipe from SDL core by using WebEngineView(+
Gstreamer) and QMediaPlayer of Qt.

For the above demo, is it implemented by Qt ?
Or is it using something other than Qt ( for instance WaylandSink ) ?

 ※The R-Car M3 is used in the demo machine.

>By the way,
>I've seen an article where your company is runnig SDL in AGL.
>Are you still continuing now?
Yes, we are still doing various things.

Regards,
Kikugawa