Regarding the demo shown at CES 2019

Hello,

I'd like to know the details about the demo that was exibited at CES 2019(*1) ?
(*1)http://monoist.atmarkit.co.jp/mn/articles/1901/16/news070.html

I have the following questions. Could you send me the answers for them ?

1. Is the source of the demo at CES 2019 opened to the public ?
   If it is not yet opened, do you have the plan to make it open to the public ?

2. There is the picture(the 4th) that the navigation and the music screen(Spotify) are both displayed.
   For the navigation image, is it using the navigation image from the smartphone by using SDL ?
   Or the navigation image is displayed by using Mapbox ?

Regards,
kikugawa