Re: Embedded & automotive community dinner at FOSDEM 2019 (Saturday, 2 Feb)

Hi,

This is a kind reminder, if you are at FOSDEM and planning to join the
informal embedded & automotive community dinner, please hurry up and
register following the link to doodle here:
https://elinux.org/FOSDEM#2019

So far there are 25 registered attendees. There are still a few free
places but the seats are limited. Jan-Simon has booked for us Le Bistro
Porte de Hal, Boulevard de Waterloo 138, 1000 Brussels at Sat, Feb 2nd
19:00. Only cash payments are accepted and we need to pay as a group.
The main goal of the dinner is to discuss how to revive Embedded Devroom
for FOSDEM 2020. For more details please have a look at the link above
from eLinux.org or drop me a line. See you soon!

Thanks,
Leon

--
Leon Anavi