Re: Funky Flounder 6.0.4 patch release available

Hi Jan-Simon.

>> Release notes, information on downloading the source code, pre- built
>> binaries, or setting up git can be found at [1].

Maybe I did not carefully look but I can't find the release notes for this release.

I guess I can find the information looking at the JIRA closed issues (status = Closed AND fixVersion = "Flounder 6.0.4"), but this also is not directly documented (seems it was not also for 6.0.3 either).

Best regards,
Joel Catala
Tuxera - Director, Engineering