AGL EG-VIRT: Virtualization use case for demonstration

Hello AGL Community!

During our last EG-VIRT meeting we discussed the possibility to work on a community defined virtualization use case to be integrated in the next AGL demonstration. The type of functions, the open source components, the operating systems to be used would need to be decided together with a plan for a possible integration in future demonstrations.

With this email, I would like to call for people interested in contributing. If interested, please reply to this email or join the EG-VIRT discussion this week (6th of February 4PM CET).

Best Regards,
Michele Paolino