(no subject)

Hi.

I installed AGL for Raspberry Pi 3, as described here: http://docs.automotivelinux.org/master/docs/getting_started/en/dev/reference/source-code.html

I have not changed anything in the configuration files.
(uname -a: Linux raspberrypi3 4.9.50 #1 SMP armv7l GNU/Linux)
I write the image to micro SD card and ran on RPI3 and tried to set static IP, but "/etc/network/interfaces" is missing.

I tried to create a new file with the following configuration:
auto lo
iface lo inet loopback

auto eth0
iface eth0 inet static
    address 192.168.1.5
    netmask 255.255.255.0
    network 192.168.1.1

I also tried to follow this page: https://www.raspberrypi.org/learning/networking-lessons/rpi-static-ip-address/
but "/etc/dhcpcd.conf" is missing as well.
Anyway, I have "/etc/dhcp/dhcpd.conf" which I configured according to the link above.
But according to 'ifconfig' both attempts to set a static IP address have not succeeded.

Any help would be appreciated.