Re: Having problem in installing new widget

Hello Jose,
Thank you so much for your suggestion. It helped me a lot.
The problem was letter case in "firstwidget" word. after changing it to "FirstWidget", problem was solved.

On Wed, Dec 26, 2018 at 7:59 PM José Bollo <jose.bollo@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sun, 23 Dec 2018 11:28:54 +0330
Abbas Nozari <anmk.stu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi all,
> I created a new widget and I want to install it on AGL platform, but
> when I install the created widget through afm-util install
> "widget-name", the afm-util install command returns "null". Is there
> any log service for afm-util commands? I want to see when this
> command returns null instead of id of installing widget(or
> application). the project source of my project is in the attachment.
> the project is created in Qt. 5.11.

Hello Abbas,

You can check the journal to get perhaps more details:
command journalctl.

Otherwise I looked at your project and found that in one place (app.pri)
the binary is installed in package/root/bin but the config.xml search
it in bin, not root/bin. I'm not sure but it could explain.

Best regards
José Bollo