Having problem in installing new widget

Hi all,
I created a new widget and I want to install it on AGL platform, but when I install the created widget through afm-util install "widget-name", the afm-util install command returns "null". Is there any log service for afm-util commands? I want to see when this command returns null instead of id of installing widget(or application).
the project source of my project is in the attachment. the project is created in Qt. 5.11.