Re: Cannot start afm-user-daemon.service

Hi Jose

Thanks for your suggestion, but I think my problem is not related to the setting of XDG_RUNTIME_DIR.

Previously, to resolve the weston build errors, I removed the weston recipes in meta-96boards.
But now I find that it's wrong to do this, so I used attached weston-recipes.patch and solved the build errors.

Now I think the weston services has been started correctly, attached the log.

Now some other problems comes out, I see some error logs in journalctl, could you please help have a check what's wrong with my configurations?
├── journalctl.log --> journalctl log after restart weston.service
├── weston.ini
├── weston.log
├── weston-recipes.patch --> patch meta-96boards to fix weston build errors
└── weston.service --> /lib/systemd/system/weston.service

I have also tried to run *systemctl restart run-agl-postinsts.service*, many following errors occurred☹, my user is root, should I used the *root*?
Dec 27 11:12:00 hikey960 systemd[1]: user@0.servicecd.service: Unit configuration has fatal error, unit will not be started.
Dec 27 11:12:00 hikey960 systemd[1]: /var/local/lib/systemd/system/afm-user-session@.target.wants/../afm-service-windowmanager-service--0.1--main@.service:35: Invalid user/group name or numeric ID: 0.servicecd
Dec 27 11:12:00 hikey960 systemd[1]: /var/local/lib/systemd/system/afm-user-session@.target.wants/../afm-service-low-can-service--5.99--main@.service:36: Invalid user/group name or numeric ID: 0.servicecd

Thanks & Brs,
Clive