Re: Flounder demo

Still something weird going on.

If I stop Weston I can access the frame buffer directly;

beaglebone:/# systemctl stop weston

Then blit to the frame buffer and it will display.  So usual sanity check;

# cat /dev/urandom > /dev/fb0

Displays expected noise

I then start Weston again

beaglebone:/# systemctl start weston

Screen gets cleared so Weston is writing to the frame buffer.

Does anyone know if there are any test applications that I can run with Weston to check rendering?

Regards

Marc