Upcoming AGL F2F Meeting Opportunities

We have a number of F2F get togethers planned for the rest of this year. Of course there is the All-Member Meeting next week in Dresden. On Friday we will have F2F System Architecture and Expert Group Meetings starting at 9:00 am [1]

Following the AMM we have three CES demo integration sessions planned during November and December. If you have an application or new code you would like to demonstrate during CES using either the Funky Flounder release or the latest on master that is targeting the Grumpy Guppy release in January. The first integration session will the hosted by NTT DATA MSE on November 6 - 8 in Yokohama. Japan [2].  The second integration session will be hosted by Microchip on November 27 - 29 in Karlsruhe, Germany.   We are still confirming the date and places for the third integration session which is tentatively planned for December 11-13 in Yokohama.

Please plan on joining us for these face-to-face meetings as we finish another great year of work on Automotive Grade Linux.

Regards,
Walt

--
Walt Miner