From: romain.forlot@xxxxxxx <romain.forlot@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2018 4:59 AM
To: David Kincaid
Cc: automotive-discussions@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: low level CAN service question

Hi,

This part of the documentation has been taken from OpenXC documentation but as specified not well tested here and as to be taken as is... As far as I know, I think it has been deprecated and not maintained anymore. So a new one should be developed not relying on upstream OpenXC. Reusing the code without bringing the whole OpenXC development environment.

I'd be on it, anyway I can't do it right now but for start I'd need a XML sample file, it would simplify a bit the thing for me. I'll take a look at it soon and let you know.

Best regards.

--
Romain Forlot - Embedded Engineer - IoT.bzh
romain.forlot@xxxxxxx - www.iot.bzh - +33675142438