about imagebutton

Dear all,

I have some questions about the movement of the Imagebutton.
It is "Setting" on the "homescreen".

The code of (1),the tumbler is not move when the image button is pushed.
The code of (2), the tumbler is move when the image button is pushed.

I think the (1) and (2) are same.but (1) does not work and (2) does work.
I don't understand the reason why (1) does not work and (2) does work.
Please tell me the difference and how to use the right way of the ImageButton, if my understanding is wrong.

(1)
ImageButton {
    Layout.alignment: Layout.Center
    offimage: './images/HMI_Setting_TimeDate_Arrow_Up.svg'
    onClicked: monthControl.currentIndex++
}
Tumbler {
    id: monthControl
    model: ['JAN', 'FEB',.....'DEC']
 (The rest is omitted)
}

(2)
ImageButton {
    Layout.alignment: Layout.Center
    offImage: './images/HMI_Setting_TimeDate_Arrow_Up.svg'
    onClicked: yearControl.currentIndex++
}
Tumbler {
    id: yearControl