Re: AGL on Raspberry PI 3b+ with PICAN2 and dual display

Hi,

Thank you for your input.
I am finally able to compile the hvac demo application using a docker (after
fixing some stuff within the image manually).
Now I try to bring up the can0 with the prebuild master rpi3 image.
I use the PICAN2 board as mentioned here:
https://jira.automotivelinux.org/browse/SPEC-323 i followed the exact same
steps (adding to /boot/config.txt), but I am still not able to bring the CAN
Bus up.

I used following commands:
modprobe can
ip link add dev can0 type can -> RTNETLINK answers: Operation not supported
ip link set can0 up type can -> Cannot find device "can0"

Did I miss something to get this to work?

Best regards
Berislav