Re: Promise Fasttrack s150 TX4 raid issues

As of right now I only have sda, and am using the binary drivers from Promise. My problem came about trying to add a label option to the partition, I kept getting duplicate echos that would not allow me to mount via label=/foo but I could mount perfectly using /dev/sda. Thanks for your response. I have not had any experience with the open source drivers yet. Do they yield any performance boost? If you could post a link to or about them I would be grateful. Thanks again