Promise RAID support

	I have a Promise "RAID", I do have it working with no help at all from
Promise. I still have the box "promising" Linux support. We the Linux
community have bought many separate Promise made RAID cards, and even
more motherboards
with a Promise RAID built-in. Let's get the word out, we will not
purchase any Promise products, or main boards embedded with a Promise
RAID, or recommend any such product, until Promise keeps their promises.
The only thing they will understand is a boycott.
--
Norman Madden <ntmaddenATcfl.rr.com>