Re: Opensource Driver for hpt372 chipset

As far as I know, neither High Point nor Promise would like to make the
driver 100% opensource...You dont expect them to disappoint all those
Windows only people who think its a hardware raid and some people even
think its SCSI disk computer with hardware raid for a low price, do you?