about Murty's HOWTO for RH7.3

Hi all,

about Murty's HOWTO for RH7.3 i have while the installaion a peck of
trouble. I dont know why but  it's a great pity.

All instaructions i've step by step abide. But every time when the
instruction screen comes " plese instert an empty disk....to make a boot disk" it is
imposible to finish this action. This is because i must change with contr+alt
F2 to console and i must umount the Promis driver disk manualy.

After the umount the installaion process goes on.

It is for me imposible to make my Promis TX2 Controller withe 4 IBM 60 GB
Disk running with RH7.3. But i have aspiration that i become it to work.

I don't know why the installaion process dose this not automaticaly and i
don't know why Murty have this not established.

Can it be that i am the only one have this trouble ?

Ciao

Maurice

http://www.gmx.net