Re: TIPS FOR Redhat 7.3 with ATARAID

With regard to my prior mails (that seems to be ignored around here) I
have now tried to set up the system with two old faulty 2Gb disks instead
of the two new 80Gb disks, and this works if I ignore all the time outs
and disk errors.
Could it be a problem to use 80Gb 7200RPM discs??
Hvis I used theese old discs I was asked to initialize them before
diskdruid could run. I'm not asked this on the new discs. Could I force
that somehow??