Re: Lost interrupt with Fasttrak TX2

Never mind, I figured it out myself. For some reason the Fasttrak's
IDE controllers were getting mapped to the same IRQ as the
motherboard's IDE controllers. Adding a boot option to lilo.conf to
force different IRQs fixed the problem.

If anyone else has a similar "lost interrupt" problem, it might be a
good idea to try changing IRQs around and you might fix it the same
way.