RE: RH7.3 and Promise 20265

Hi
Try cleaning MBR, recreating in Promise BIOS (Cntrl-F at boot time) and
recreate partitions all over again. Remember to always use /dev/sda
(during Promise driver install) and /dev/ataraid/d0 (during ataraid
install) but never individual disks directly.

If you booted install CD with "linux noprobe" and first loaded 7.3 driver
supplied by Promise, you will not see hde and hdg.

Murty