RE: RH7.3 and Promise 20265

Hmm. When I ignore theese messages, I get right to the end of formatting
the last partition, then it freezes and I have to cold boot again.
It's the same if I make many partitions og few or if I check bad blocks
first.... :-(
First I thought if could be a cooling problem, as i have to let the box
be shut of some time to be able to start it again (MSI.9202 with
serverworks chipset) but it makes no difference if I take more or less
time to do the install. It freezes on the same spot every time.