Re: Help needed on HPT370/372 controller

Hi,
  Thanks for the help. My problem solved.

  Now i have one more query. My IDE hard disks which
are part of RAID 1 doesn't seem to work with ext3. I
have installed successfully with ext2. But with ext3
it gives me error : "hde - lost interrupt".
  Why it's happening like that? Isn't ext3 supported
here? If anybody knows, plz let me know. Thanks in
advance.

Rajesh