HPT 372 Onboard RAID

Hi,
this looks like a mass mailing list, so if many people get this I want to apologize for any inconvenience. The heart of the matter:

I have a SOYO KT333 Dragon Ultra Platinum, and I'm having a hell of a time using the onboard RAID. I only want to use the extra channels as standard IDE channels, however I have been so far unsuccessful in achieving this. I am able to create a 0/1/0+1/JBOD array, but I am not able to access the drives at all. This is most inconvenient. You guys sound like you know what you're doing (not like me), so if you have any advice you can offer I'd be most appreciative.

Regards,

Walt

Walter Shawlee III
Columnist and Hooligan for the SFU Peak
walter3@xxxxxxxxxxxx
wshawlee@xxxxxx

Phone: 250 769-0338

"If you don't wish to hear it, I don't wish to speak it."