RE: Ataraid - Promise Fasttrak TX2

Oliver and others:

If you ended up with md raid, its not bad. But if you want to know how to
install linux native ataraid then that issue was discussed here several
times. However, this page can help you if you are trying install ataraid:
http://solar.murty.net/~murty
If you are trying to install Mandrake, someone posted howto on his
page. Search this list.

I think that a lot people are looking for the same old informtion
discussed repeatedly, some dont even find this list. Therefore, let me
know if my page helped you. I will make changes if needed and release as a
HOWTO or similar

Murty