Re: Promise FastTrack Lite and LVM

I had a similar issue some time ago - I wanted to use 2 HDs with RAID0
and then lvm + reiserfs (kernel 2.4.18).

I never managed to get it to work. I tried to patch lvm manager to actually
create the volume, but it never worked. After few days, I just partitioned my
array with fdisk and I use pure reiserfs solution, without lvm...
:+(

I would be very interrested in a solution to this problem.
I don't even know if it is possible...

Good luck,
/Maciek