Work for the County

Adam:  use this link to download application for summer work.  I was told
today that the summer employment app and job listing may not be available
until the middle of this month, but this should do for now.  Go to:
www.co.cowlitz.wa.us
That is the county website, can then go to employment and to download job
application.  Apparently in Acrobat format so you will need that the read and
print out.  I am fairly certain you have it already.  Free download from net
if you do not have it yet.  Dad