From: Forge XP [mailto:forge@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2002 3:55 PM
To: ataraid-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: No Array found

The SX6000 and the ataraid driver have precisely zero to do with each
other.
The SX6000 is an I2O device, IIRC. (Might be a different three letter
acronym.) The ataraid driver deals with Promise PDC202** based IDE RAID
controllers and Highpoint HPT-3** RAID controllers only. The SX6000 and
the
other Supertraks are hardwar e RAID devices, handled by a different
driver.

My SX6000 is running bios 1.10.0 build10.  if that make a difference.

John Burton wrote: