Re: RH 7.2 ...

Jaime Vargas wrote:

If you want to build servers, it is probably better (and faster) to use

the software raid features from linux and not the ataraid drivers." So

you don´t need any driver disk."

Sorry, but in my experience I NEED a driver disk, if i want to install RH (7.1 or 7.2), because if don't, the RH-installer doesn't recognize any available disk to make partitions!!!. With RH 7.1 i could install it "thanks" to promise "kernel-out-of-date" drivers. For install RH 7.2 i can't do anything because doesn't exist any-install driver until today.... Aniway to install ATARAID you need a pre-working distribution of RH. If i'm wrong i would like to know!!