Re: RH 7.2 ...

So...probably i will return my 2 disks to a standard
ide configuration to run RH (or run RH 7.1 with kernel
2.4.12-2!!!!). Arjan said a weeks before that probably
will release a driver disk for ATARAID support (i have
PDC20265 onboard Asus A7V133)..but we have no news at
the moment. With respect to "I build a driver disk a
few weeks ago and it works as far as the
ataraid-devices (/dev/ataraid/d0pX) are concerned, but
the installer is on the cd and I can´t fix
it."...Redhat release an "update-driver disk" for
3Ware controllers that have problems with the RH
installer (Anaconda).. as you see they dont really fix
anaconda, just make an additional driver.
Thanks.

PD: Now i'm working with a RAID0 only with Windows
Millenium...i miss Redhat!!