Re: RH 7.2 and TX4

Yesterday I posted a request to the ataraid list for information about using and setting-up
ATARAID controllers on servers. The only response that I got was NOT to use ATARAID but to
use software raid. I am sure that there is more information then that available.
Software raid is not the solution that I need to use.

This is not an attack on anyone just a request for HELP.

Mike

Michael Steinhart                  OPCenter
mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx                  PMH Network Services, Inc.
http://www.opcenter.net            284 Ackerman Ave
                                   Emerson, NJ 07630