GRS on unconfigured range

I'm getting the same error message - my signalling channel was the first
one, not the 16th, but apart from that I see no difference:
 Resetting CICs 1 to 4
 Resetting CICs 32 to 56
 Resetting CICs 57 to 61
[Jan 11 17:31:11] WARNING[3081]: sig_ss7.c:1600 ss7_linkset: GRS on
unconfigured range CIC 1 - 4 PC 1
[Jan 11 17:31:11] WARNING[3080]: sig_ss7.c:1600 ss7_linkset: GRS on
unconfigured range CIC 32 - 56 PC 2
[Jan 11 17:31:11] WARNING[3080]: sig_ss7.c:1600 ss7_linkset: GRS on
unconfigured range CIC 32 - 56 PC 2
[Jan 11 17:31:11] WARNING[3081]: sig_ss7.c:1600 ss7_linkset: GRS on
unconfigured range CIC 1 - 4 PC 1
[Jan 11 17:31:11] WARNING[3080]: sig_ss7.c:1600 ss7_linkset: GRS on
unconfigured range CIC 57 - 61 PC 2
[Jan 11 17:31:11] WARNING[3080]: sig_ss7.c:1600 ss7_linkset: GRS on
unconfigured range CIC 57 - 61 PC 2

chan_dahdi.conf
group=1
linkset=1