a104 libss7 CIC configuration

That?s why I?m libss7 (with Attila patches!!!) user.

You?re right, for operation CCR is not required/preferred. But, there are many operators out there that forces you to make the ITX tests (parts of Q.782/3/4), and I faced some cases where this particular test must be passed, and it?s required to obtain the ITX permission (even in the case that's not used in normal operation).
But at this time, I can live without that :)

? Gustavo