a104 libss7 CIC configuration

Thanks for your prompt response Michal. That seems to have removed the
warnings.

 >>> Probably this is not possible yet. As I know, with libss7 you can
receive continuity check request, but not send it.

Do you know if continuity checks can be done with chan_ss7 ?

-- Athiq

On 12/02/2014 00:19, Michal Ryb?rik wrote:
> Hi,
>

> On 02/12/2014 12:37 AM, Athiq Rahman wrote:
>>
>> I have asterisk 11.6 with libss7 1.0.2 2x A104 card.
>>
>> I have been given 4 E1 from my carrier with the following CIC
>> configuraiton
>>
>> CIRCUIT 0 :
>> VOICE CIC: 1-15, 17-31
>> SIG=16
>>
>> CIRCUIT 1:
>> VOICE CIC: 33-63
>>
>> CIRCUIT 2:
>> VOICE CIC: 65-95
>>
>> CIRCUIT 3:
>> VOICE CIC: 97-127
>>
>> The carrier is saying that only the CIC 1-31 pass the continuity
>> check. They are asking me to run CIC continuity check on my side,
>> which I do not know how to perform.
>> Does anyone how to do the CIC continuity check from asterisk side?
>
> Probably this is not possible yet. As I know, with libss7 you can
> receive continuity check request, but not send it.
>

>> doing a dahdi show channel for 125, 126 and 127 show that those
>> channels are part of span 5, even though in my systems.conf file
>> below, i have disabled span 5 -8.
>>

> It seems that your DAHDI channels are not configured properly. My
> DAHDI is using channel numbers 1-31, 32-62, 63-93, 94-124 for first 4
> spans. You are configuring your span4 with channels up to 127, but
> 125-127 are probably on span5.  You have Red alarm on these channels,
> probably you don't have anything connected in span5 (no link). Try to
> correct channel numbers in /etc/dahdi/system.conf and also
> chan_dahdi.conf and use intervals which are listed above (but exclude
> channel used for signalling in span1).
>
> If your peer really use CIC numbering as he sent you, probably you
> will do something like this in /etc/asterisk/chan_dahdi.conf
>
> channel=17-31
> cicbeginswith=33
> channel=32-62 <<< changed
> cicbeginswith=65
> channel=63-93 <<< changed
> cicbeginswith=97
> channel=94-124 <<< changed
>

> M.R.

[Index of Archives]     [Asterisk App Development]     [PJ SIP]     [Gnu Gatekeeper]     [IETF Sipping]     [Info Cyrus]     [ALSA User]     [Fedora Linux Users]     [Linux SCTP]     [DCCP]     [Gimp]     [Yosemite Backpacking]     [Deep Creek Hot Springs]     [Yosemite Campsites]     [ISDN Cause Codes]     [Asterisk Books]