Alignment problem with libss7

Hi,
 i think that mtp2=1 works only with Digium cards and you need to use
dchan=1 instead

On Mon, 1 Oct 2012 10:44:41 +0200, Torrey Searle <tsearle at gmail.com>
wrote:
> With wanpipe cards, I believe you need to also configure the timing
> information into the wanpipe config files too.
> (/etc/wanpipe/wanpipe*.conf)
>
> Torrey
>
> On 1 October 2012 09:11, Victor Neiman <victor at blacksheepdev.co.za>
wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm trying to get SS7 communication between Asterisk 1.8.16.0 which has
>> libss7 installed and the Mobicents Signalling Gateway , using Sangoma
>> A101
>> hardware in two boxes.  Both boxes are using wanrouter and dahdi. One
>> box is
>> running Asterisk, the other Mobicents. I have been corresponding
closely
>> with people at Mobicents to get the configuration right for their
>> software
>> and am fairly sure it is correct. The problem is that when I start up
the
>> Mobicents Signalling Gateway, Asterisk on the other side immediately
>> fills
>> up with these errors:
>>
>>> [Oct  1 10:55:46] NOTICE[19825]: chan_dahdi.c:3437
>>> my_handle_link_exception: SS7 got event: HDLC Abort(6) on span 1/0
>>

>> The box that is running the SGW has the following
/etc/dahdi/system.conf:

>>> #autogenerated by /usr/sbin/wancfg_dahdi do not hand edit
>>> #autogenrated on 2012-09-28
>>> #Dahdi Channels Configurations
>>> #For detailed Dahdi options, view /etc/dahdi/system.conf.bak
>>> loadzone=us
>>> defaultzone=us
>>>
>>> #Sangoma A101 port 1 [slot:4 bus:5 span:1] <wanpipe1>
>>> span=1,1,0,ccs,hdb3,crc4
>>> bchan=1-31
>>

>> This config comes straight from the guys at Mobicents. All channels are
>> bchan.
>>
>> The Asterisk side looks like this, /etc/dahdi/sysem.conf
>>
>>> #autogenerated by /usr/sbin/wancfg_dahdi do not hand edit
>>> #autogenrated on 2012-09-28
>>> #Dahdi Channels Configurations
>>> #For detailed Dahdi options, view /etc/dahdi/system.conf.bak
>>> loadzone=us
>>> defaultzone=us
>>>
>>> #Sangoma A101 port 1 [slot:4 bus:2 span:1] <wanpipe1>
>>> span=1,0,0,ccs,hdb3,crc4
>>> bchan=2-31
>>> mtp2=1
>>

>>  /etc/asterisk/chan_dahdi,conf looks like this:
>>
>>> ;autogenerated by /usr/sbin/wancfg_dahdi do not hand edit
>>> ;autogenrated on 2012-09-28
>>> ;Dahdi Channels Configurations
>>> ;For detailed Dahdi options, view /etc/asterisk/chan_dahdi.conf.bak
>>>
>>> [trunkgroups]
>>>
>>> [channels]
>>> context=default
>>> usecallerid=yes
>>> hidecallerid=no
>>> callwaiting=yes
>>> usecallingpres=yes
>>> callwaitingcallerid=yes
>>> threewaycalling=yes
>>> transfer=yes
>>> canpark=yes
>>> cancallforward=yes
>>> callreturn=yes
>>> echocancel=yes
>>> echocancelwhenbridged=yes
>>> relaxdtmf=yes
>>> rxgain=0.0
>>> txgain=0.0
>>> group=1
>>> callgroup=1
>>> pickupgroup=1
>>> immediate=no
>>>
>>> ;Sangoma A102 port 1 [slot:2 bus:6 span:1] <wanpipe1>
>>> context=from-pstn
>>> group=0
>>> echocancel=no
>>> signaling=ss7 ;this is ss7 signaling
>>> ss7type=itu ;using the ITU variant
>>> ss7_called_nai=dynamic ;NAI for outgoing calls
>>> ss7_calling_nai=dynamic ;NAI for incoming calls
>>> ss7_internationalprefix=00 ;international prefix value for incoming
>>> calls
>>> ss7_nationalprefix=0 ;national prefix value for incoming calls
>>> ss7_subscriberprefix= ;subscriber prefix value for incoming calls
>>> ss7_unknownprefix= ;unknown prefix value for incoming calls
>>> ss7_explictacm=yes ;ACM is send as soon as call enters the dial
>>> plan...may
>>> not accepted yet though
>>> linkset=1 ;arbitrary name for this set of channels
>>> pointcode=1 ;the point code for this system...aka SPC
>>> adjpointcode=2 ;the point code for the system that we are signaling
>>> to...
>>> aka APC
>>> defaultdpc=2 ;the point code for the system that the CICs will be
>>> negotiated with...aka DPC
>>> networkindicator=international ;NI value for MTP3
>>> cicbeginswith=1 ;the starting value of the CICs
>>> channel=2-31 ;the channels that are CICs