Re: WebSockets don't work properly after upgrading from 14.7.5 to 15.2.1

On Thu, Feb 22, 2018, at 1:52 PM, Gaurav Khurana wrote:
> Thanks! I tried using tcpdump and found that in the case when things are
> stuck, i.e. I don’t see any requests reaching my application there are
> actually no packets being issued from Asterisk.
> In one of my attempts, I observed that the first call went through fine.
> And, then suddenly Asterisk stopped sending any more events over the web
> socket. Seems like Asterisk is getting into some weird state.

I haven't seen any reports for this. One thing substantial that was changed is the underlying TCP/TLS layer went through a rewrite contributed by a community member. It's possible there's a bug in there causing it. I'd suggest turning up debug (debug in logger.conf and core set debug 9) and seeing if the messages about putting the events out appear. If so then it's likely the TCP/TLS layer.

--
Joshua Colp