Event naming conventions

On 21/10/13 01:15, Paul Belanger wrote:
> So I am starting to work with ARI events and notice our naming
> conventions are not consistent.  I wanted to have a discussion about
> maybe coming up with an ideal suffix and stick with it.

While we're on the topic, I seem to remember seeing at AstriDevCon that
the normal call life cycle generated events like ChannelCreated, Answer,
BridgeDestroyed, and Hangup. These strike me as somewhat inconsistent
names. Why Hangup rather than ChannelDestroyed?

When I now check this page:

https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Asterisk+12+REST+Data+Models

I see no mention of Answer or Hangup. Have these already been removed,
or am I looking on the wrong page? I must confess that I'm not quite
sure where to look on the Wiki for information about the websocket
events. Is the "Data Models" page the same as the "Events" page? Matt
showed me the correct place, but I foolishly failed to bookmark it.
Apologies for the confusion...

--
Alistair Cunningham
+1 888 468 3111

[Index of Archives]     [Asterisk SS7]     [Asterisk Announcements]     [Asterisk Users]     [PJ SIP]     [Linux ARM Kernel]     [Linux ARM]     [Linux Omap]     [Fedora ARM]     [IETF Annouce]     [Security]     [Bugtraq]     [Linux]     [Linux OMAP]     [Linux MIPS]     [ECOS]     [Linux API]