ARI method of posting log messages to Asterisk

+1 meh, for sure. Having something like a UserEvent sounds useful at first, but when I stand back and think about it for a minute, all I'm really looking for is a way to easily and obviously link my application logs and asterisk's for debugging. If I can link some sort of identifier passed from Stasis to my app (which looks like I can via args), I think I'd have everything I need.

-a

On Oct 16, 2013, at 4:17 PM, Paul Belanger <paul.belanger at polybeacon.com> wrote:

>> Right now Mark is scoping out what it would look like - but if there's a
>> collective 'meh' from the community, we can move on to more important
>> things.
>>
> +1 meh, couldn't have said it better!  I do agree there is more
> important things :)

[Index of Archives]     [Asterisk SS7]     [Asterisk Announcements]     [Asterisk Users]     [PJ SIP]     [Linux ARM Kernel]     [Linux ARM]     [Linux Omap]     [Fedora ARM]     [IETF Annouce]     [Security]     [Bugtraq]     [Linux]     [Linux OMAP]     [Linux MIPS]     [ECOS]     [Linux API]