ARI method of posting log messages to Asterisk

On 16/10/13 14:58, Matthew Jordan wrote:
> Is Paul's suggestion of using syslog or logstash (which can aggregate
> logs from multiple sources) a valid work around?

I'm not sure if this question is directed at me or the group in general?
 From my point of view, we already do our own logs, so logging through
Asterisk is useful and makes debugging easier but is by no means
essential - much less so than user events which allow us to interact
with 3rd party software in ways that would be otherwise difficult.
Perhaps Mark Michelson, who started this thread, would be the best
person to ask.

--
Alistair Cunningham
+1 888 468 3111

[Index of Archives]     [Asterisk SS7]     [Asterisk Announcements]     [Asterisk Users]     [PJ SIP]     [Linux ARM Kernel]     [Linux ARM]     [Linux Omap]     [Fedora ARM]     [IETF Annouce]     [Security]     [Bugtraq]     [Linux]     [Linux OMAP]     [Linux MIPS]     [ECOS]     [Linux API]