Re: When I upgrade to dbus-broker should I expect anything to break?

On Thu, 11 Jan 2024 00:02:00 +0000
pete <petegn@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Wed, 10 Jan 2024 11:13:36 -0600
> Doug Newgard <dnewgard@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 10 Jan 2024 15:58:38 +0000
> > pete <petegn@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > > complete list 2 screens full of dbus failures that were NOT there before
> > > lastnights "pacman -Syu"  now it is trash it was bad enough when a
> > > previous update caused me piles of python fails but now this it is
> > > getting beyonde a joke .
> > >
> > > Pete
> >
> > Your system has serious problems. The python issue was never pacman or Arch
> > problem, something else is going on. This is probably another symptom of the
> > same issue.
>
> Well just run a complete check on the drives and memory no issues , i bit the
> bulletand have done a complete reinstall on slight issue now cant get the darn
> networking up great off the live dvd but soon as i reboot into main system no
> networking no connection led on the card or router trhat is for tomorrow
>
> Cheers folks
>
> PS if anyone has any ideas why this network will not come up it would help
>
> Many thanks folks
>
> Pete

Replying to my own mail

Working at alst had to re install networkmanager dhcpcd

for  the record  the Drives are all ok  memory  tested out ok   . see what
happens  if it starts acting up again

Cheers pete