Re: When I upgrade to dbus-broker should I expect anything to break?

On Wed, 10 Jan 2024 11:13:36 -0600
Doug Newgard <dnewgard@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Wed, 10 Jan 2024 15:58:38 +0000
> pete <petegn@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 10 Jan 2024 15:51:37 +0000
> > Polarian <polarian@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > > Hello,

> > > How did you do this? All it does is replace dbus, they are both API
> > > compatible?
> > >
> > > Define "trashed system"?
> > >
> > > Take care,
> >
> > complete list 2 screens full of dbus failures that were NOT there before
> > lastnights "pacman -Syu"  now it is trash it was bad enough when a previous
> > update caused me piles of python fails but now this it is getting beyonde a
> > joke .
> >
> > Pete
>
> Your system has serious problems. The python issue was never pacman or Arch
> problem, something else is going on. This is probably another symptom of the
> same issue.

Well just run a complete check on the drives and memory no issues , i bit the
bulletand have done a complete reinstall on slight issue now cant get the darn
networking up great off the live dvd but soon as i reboot into main system no
networking no connection led on the card or router trhat is for tomorrow

Cheers folks

PS if anyone has any ideas why this network will not come up it would help

Many thanks folks

Pete