gitlab ban cf tld and bugtracker migration to gitlab

Hello,

I tried register gitlab by the same email address I am using for this
list. Their online form replied that

    Email is not allowed for sign-up. Please use your regular email
    address. Check with your administrator. (https://imgur.com/a/fszgDHA)

The email address is a sub domain in the .cf tld.
Gitlab support response was

    Emails from the `cf` domain are restricted from registering due to
    their frequent use for abusive practices. Please use an email from another
    domain if you wish to register.

One can also register gitlab by using his account at google, github,
bitbucket or salesforce.

My only motive to register is arch bugtracker.
https://gitlab.archlinux.org/groups/flyspray-migration/packaging/packages/-/issues .
Though, if I am registered, I might use my account for other purposes.
As of now, I am reluctant to become a gitlab user. Not a lost for archlinux,
or to gitlab. Still, for your information.

--
u34