Re: [off-topic] Arch Linux Questions

Arch does have more software in their repositories compared to Debian.
I would rather make the comparison of Arch having more
softrware/packages, but Debian has more developers explicitely
targetting for it and supporting it.

--
lain.

Did you know that?
90% of all emails sent on a daily basis are being sent in plain text, and it's super easy to intercept emails as they flow over the internet?
Never send passwords, tokens, personal information, or other volunerable information without proper PGP encryption!

If you're writing your emails unencrypted, please consider sending PGP encrypted emails for security reasons.
You can find my PGP public key at: https://fair.moe/lain.asc

Every good email client is able to send encrypted emails.
If yours can't, then you should consider switching to a secure email client, because yours just sucks.

My recommendations are Claws Mail or NeoMutt.
For instructions on how to encrypt your emails:
https://unixsheikh.com/tutorials/gnupg-tutorial.html