Re: Microphone is not working with Microsoft Teams

> > Now, I simply installed all the packages mentioned on the arch wiki
> > pipewire page
>
> The fact that you have to go to a wiki page to get your audio working
> the way you want it speaks volumes (no pun intended).

What are you talking about?
This is Arch linux, you have to go to the wiki page for everything,
including the installation, LUKS, raid, Xorg or Wayland, etc…

>>> I'm not even sure why pipewire exists, another layer on top of the hot
>>> mess that is Linux audio.

I mean, the reasoning of why pipewire was created, and what it
implemented, etc. have been *widely* publicized in the past several
years - but somehow it seems that will not stop you from having hard
unfounded opinions.

--
damjan