Pipewire, Was: Microphone is not working with Microsoft Teams

> On 13. Mar 2023, at 15:40, Damjan Georgievski <gdamjan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> The fact that you have to go to a wiki page to get your audio working
>> the way you want it speaks volumes (no pun intended).
>
> What are you talking about?
> This is Arch linux, you have to go to the wiki page for everything,
> including the installation, LUKS, raid, Xorg or Wayland, etc…

I agree with Damjan, I actually prefer a good documentation over something that is supposed to work "magically", because if it doesn't, I have a good place to start looking for fixes. That's what I like about arch linux the most. @Simon, If someone doesn't like checking a wiki page, they still might just search the repositories for pipewire packages and install everything that looks useful. But then again, that's probably not how arch linux is supposed to be used.