Re: thunar reporting no gvs on wayland/wayfire

On 2/28/23 20:31, Sean Greenslade wrote:
Have you tried pcmanfm? That's my usual go-to, though I don't know how extensive its gvfs integration is. I pretty much only use the auto thumb drive mount feature of gvfs.

https://archlinux.org/packages/community/x86_64/pcmanfm-gtk3/

--Sean

Hi Sean.  Yes, I did as well.  Same thing, it doesn't seem to have recognized gvfs, just like thunar and nemo didn't either.  On all file managers, I notice the lack of gvfs due to the lack of trash, plus not showing the FS partitions, and just on thunar it's more clear when looking at the advanced preferences.

As mentioned, on Xorg, they work just fine.

The other option is to use nautilus, as mentioned, it does recognize gvfs.  However, it seems it's gtk4 already, and by not being running under gnome, I haven't found a way to scale up the fonts, since I can barely read them.  If someone know how to deal with this, that might be an option as well.

--
Javier