thunar reporting no gvs on wayland/wayfire

Hi !

For those using thunar or nemo under wayland, but not through gnome neither kde, do you know how to make them work with gvfs.  On thunar, at least on advanced preferences I can see a big note on yellow warning about the lack of gvfs.

On Xorg, with LXQt, thunar doesn't complain at all, and show the trash, and the FS correctly, of course no warnings about gvfs on the advanced preferences.  I have gvfs and a bunch of its plugins already installed.

An alternative is using nautilus, but it's not respecting $GDK_DPI_SCALE env var, and the gsettings for gnome do not work, so I can't really read the tiny letters.  But it does show the trash, so I guess no problems with it.

Any one using a gui file manager, hopefully gtk, with gvfs, under wayland/wayfire, and working fine?

Thanks !

--
Javier