Re: Netiquette. (Was: Split apache package)

Ok,

I have enough of people slandering me, and then other people stepping in to defend.

This mailing list is not to slate people, neurodivergent or not, about how they speak, reply, etc. It is for Arch related issues, and right now you are the noise within the mailing list.

Yes, I am active within the Arch community, you will see me a lot on the Arch Wiki, and sometimes on the AUR, I do not post aimlessly.

If you have an issue with me, bring it up with me offlist, or even better report me to an administrator, because quite frankly I do not think it is going to go very far either way.

You are complaining for the sake of complaining, this is a mailing list, I get hundreds of emails a day from mailing lists and I do not go emailing the people causing it telling them to shut up...

Don't like active mailing lists, unsubscribe, but I am fed up of the constant complaints about me within this thread!

I hope I have made myself clear!
--
Polarian
GPG signature: 0770E5312238C760