Re: English language differences

On 1/23/23 16:09, Polarian wrote:

> What is the conventions when it comes to the spellings you use within the ArchWiki pages, and if I accidentally spelt something "non-US English", would it matter too much?

 Apart from my obvious bias for UK-English (colour, trousers, rationalise) instead of (color, pants, rationalize) I think the official language of ArchWiki is US-English

However, as long as the information is in readable English, I think it is perfectly acceptable to submit it in either UK, or US English.
If anyone objects to seeing trousers instead of pants, they can always edit the article afterwards and pantsify it.

PS: the above is my own opinion and I do not have any decision power